- Koji Kimuratani founded food wholesaler in Kitano-cho, Kita-ku, Osaka.
- Trade name made Kitanoya under the local name, Kitano-cho and head office moved to Dojima Nishimachi,Kita-ku.
- Established Kitanoya Co.,Ltd.
Tokyo head office to start import whisky & wine business, sales expansion
and direct import according with the liberalization of some foods.
- Construction of warehouse office completed in Koishikawa,Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo and moved to its location.
Renamed Kitanoya in Osaka to Kitano shoji Co., Ltd.
- Direct import of Figaro Olive begins.
- Direct import of Watkins Anchovy Sauce begins.
- International Operations Division is established in response to import liberalization.
- Direct import of Sun Mango Chutney begins.
- Newly established Kitano Building in 1-6-12, Koishikawa,Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo.
- Direct import of Hellema Biscuits begins.
- Direct import of Loacker Wafers begins.
- Direct import of Weinrich Chocolate begins.
- Newly established Kitano Building in Kita-ku, Osaka.
- Direct import of Alara Muesli begins.
- Koji Kimuratani is appointed Chairman. Kazuhiro Kimuratani is appointed President.
- Kitanoya’s sales operations transferred to Kitano shoji.
Business at 2 basis(Tokyo and Osaka) begins.